The Shirt of Amoeba Flame +3  

Posted by Bruce Moser in , , , , , ,

[Shirt of Amoeba Flame] - CURSED ITEM


Cost: 300GP
This garment was crafted in an age long past with lore long forgotten (legend has it, by a blind tailor!). When worn the shirt emits an intense light(the equivalent of the sun divided by 1D8) that causes all within 50ft to save against fashion or immediately cower with effects the same as the Fear III spell. Once a day, the wear may cause the shirt to burst into flame, causing 6D6 damage to all within sight. Any one having the detect fashion skill, imediately becomes sick and will vomit in 1D4 rounds.


The sister piece to this item is the Cup of Frost. When placed together, as shown in the picture, the pair causes light to bend around the wearer.

Honestly this shirt is so bad, that the camera could not even focus on it. Really, this is too good for me to even make it up! Without the cup in the foreground we could not get a clear picture of the shirt. It must have been the camera’s way of saying “Ahhhh hell no!”



The pattern on this shirt is amazing, to think someone (other than Paul) actually said “wow, that looks really awesome…make me a shirt out of that!” This turns out to be Paul’s favorite shirt, so I am sure it will grace the blog again in no time (I know you cannot wait either)

This entry was posted on Monday, October 20, 2008 at Monday, October 20, 2008 and is filed under , , , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

The first time I saw this shirt was on him. I did not ever really stop to think about how glaringly different it was until it was hanging in the closet without him in it.
This shirt exemplifies who Paul is, so I have to like it in a weird kind of a way. It is rather magical when he is wearing it, and not just obnoxious, like it is when it is hanging in the closet.

October 20, 2008 at 11:24 PM
Anonymous  

THE BEST YET....CAN'T WAIT TO SEE TODAYS....

HOW MANY OF THESE DOES THIS GUY HAVE???

October 21, 2008 at 10:57 AM
Anonymous  

This one is my favorite (the camo/"I spy" shirt a close second). I'm afraid to admit that the others look normal to me, familiar even. Maybe it has to do with being in the same cohort as Paul. Now that I think about it, I believe I've seen this paisley somewhere before. Paul, did this shirt used to belong to Tony?

October 27, 2008 at 10:38 PM

Post a Comment