Return of the Amoeba Flame  

Posted by Paul


As our first duplicate, I felt it was appropriate to have a... duplicate! Sara (coworker on the left) donned a Paul Shirt today in celebration of the season.


As was said before, this is my favorite shirt. A few years ago I gained a lot of weight and I no longer fit into the Medium version. Rather than allowing depression to overtake me, my wife Cathy was able to locate an XL "replacement", and "The Shirt" lived on! While I've lost a great deal of the weight I had packed on, the Medium version of the shirt is now reserved for occasions such as this. That, and having two allows me to stare into the depths of the Amoeba Flame while the XL version is in the wash.

This entry was posted on Friday, October 31, 2008 at Friday, October 31, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment