Sad, so very sad  

Posted by Bruce Moser in , , , , ,

Today's shirt and its wearing is concerning on many levels. My concern started because Paul saw the picture of Lee Majors in yesterday's post and said 'Hey, I have that shirt!'. Now I am not sure what is more sad, the fact that Paul has the shirt, the fact that Paul knows he has the shirt, or the fact that Paul wore the shirt today to make a point. To further clarify the subtlety of what was just said: the point that Paul is trying to make is 'I really do own that horrible looking shirt that Lee Majors is wearing in that picture taken in 1976'.

My next level of concern is that this blog has been going on for two weeks and we have yet to see a duplicate. Now this is good for the blog, but it makes me wonder what Paul's closet looks like. Maybe when can prompt him into a picture of that. It could be scary, but it would be like watching a train wreck.

I am poking fun at this shirt for being from the 1970's, but I must be honest, this was not my first thought. If you throw in an over-sized belt, some torn jeans, a black t-shirt, and messy hair (ok Paul already has this one) then this is pure GRUNGE!

This entry was posted on Tuesday, October 28, 2008 at Tuesday, October 28, 2008 and is filed under , , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment