Nothing like Wearing a Chair  

Posted by Bruce Moser in , , , , ,

Everyday I am amazed with the ability to produce a shirt just a little more abhorrent than the one chosen the day before. This one looks like someone ripped the fabric off an old chair and cut it to fit. I think this with little evidence, but I will tell you that there is a large button in the middle of the back that just doesn't belong there. Well that and the matching throw pillows in Paul's cube.

The close up actually looks like a fabric rendition of a set of neon lights. I not really sure what they would be advertising for, maybe prison, nah! That shirt in prison would only lead to bad things.

I just remembered where I saw this shirt or at least a close rendition: Saturday Night Fever! Just imagine if Paul would leave it unbuttoned to the navel with three or four large gold chains. {shiver} O.K. sorry for that mental image.

This entry was posted on Thursday, October 23, 2008 at Thursday, October 23, 2008 and is filed under , , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

This shirt actually looks almost exactly what my relatives would wear after the rodeo when they would go out. And then when the shirt wore out they would rip the sleeves off and use it in the rodeo... this one being a red would have been worn by a clown. Hmmmm.... I guess we just skipped the rip the sleeves off part.

October 24, 2008 at 7:25 AM

Post a Comment