Special Weekend Update  

Posted by Paul

I'm at work on another Saturday and I noticed that this shirt has a pattern of Orange, White, Black, White, Pink, White, Orange, White, Green, White, Red, White, Black, White, Orange, White, Pink, White, Black, White, Red, White, Black, White stripes. That alone would have qualified it for the blog, I'm sure... but I've lost so much weight that I don't wear this one in during the week as it's kind'a oversized. Still, since it's not a repeat, I figured I'd throw it up on the blog.



Oh look, it's a Tommy Hilfiger; not a 70's shirt at all!

In other news, I think I fixed the webcam.

This entry was posted on Saturday, November 8, 2008 at Saturday, November 08, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment